Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meeting of the IETF

2009-09-21 12:51:02
#1 - all the other meetings I've been in in China, including ones that talked about 'unfriendly firewall traversal' seemed to be ignored. YMMV.

#2 & #3 - this is very, very, very true. For those who remember the conference hotel in Prague, Beijing air makes Prague look like a bastion of healthy living and fresh air. Worse yet, the Beijing geography is similar to LA, except with even more industrial pollution and more impact from the nearby desert.