RE: Request for community guidance on issue concerning afuture meeting of the IETF

2009-09-21 13:49:11
At 11:00 AM -0400 9/21/09, David Harrington wrote:

 I have not found avoiding smoke in China much worse than in Europe. I
 find it much easier to avoid smoke in US cities.

In my experience, it no longer makes sense to talk about smoking in "Europe" as the situation varies so much from country to country. Prague was awful, Frankfurt was just fine, Rome and Dublin were not too bad, the U.K. is great. I have been avoiding Spain, France, Portugal, Greece, and other such countries were it is likely to be very bad, which is easier now that alternative countries are available.

--
Randall Gellens