Re: Last Call: Policy Statement on the Day Pass Experiment

2010-05-10 15:17:33
On 05/10/10 08:58, Dave CROCKER wrote:

Yes, it does stink.  As nearly as I can tell, the import of having Day
Passes, in terms of other IETF participation such as being on Nomcom,
was entirely missed by the community -- that is, by all of us.  We are
now paying the price for that.

One could just as easily argue that there are a non-trivial number of
caring individuals who actually were aware of the issue and relied on
the simple definition of the word "attend."

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads