Re: Last Call: Policy Statement on the Day Pass Experiment

2010-05-10 15:34:43
Robert:

  | That is the process that made RFC 3777 a BCP.  With the IAOC conducting
the
  | Day Pass experiment, an interpretation of the rule in RFC 3777 regarding
  | NomCom eligibility is needed.

Why?

From the discussion at the plenary, it was clear to me that some people
expected the purchase of a day pass to count as participating in that
IETF meeting, and that others had the opposite expectation.  Both views
have been expressed on this thread.  Thus, an interpretation of the rule
stated in RFC 3777 is needed.

Russ