Re: Ad Hoc BOFs

2010-07-29 23:53:31

On Jul 30, 2010, at 12:28 AM, Scott Brim wrote:

So I can't complain about the get-togethers of any sort, just that there
wasn't enough time for them.  I would like to encourage the use of IETF tools
to announce ad hoc discussions using good teleconferencing tools, e.g. video,
whiteboard, and queue management.

And that's the point I'm trying to get to. They have all been valuable. I do
very much wish that those promoting them had done a better job of fitting them
into the schedule rather than simply dropping them atop it, and in some cases
remote conferencing tools will be useful choices.