Re: Ad Hoc BOFs

2010-07-30 08:29:58
On 30 jul 2010, at 14.54, Jari Arkko wrote:

Participation. As you can tell from above, I do not feel capable (or even
obliged) of attending all these meetings.

I just hope everyone understand you and other busy people are indeed busy, and
need a break now and then. And that non-participation does not imply
non-interest or anything even remotely in that direction. It is most certainly
the other way around.

If you dislike something, then I am 100% you WILL show up and say so ;-)

   Patrik