Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

2010-08-29 17:59:32

John,

I agree 100% with everything you said here, execpt for the part about
"we don't get it". I don't think I need to go over again why
Maastricht was chosen nor elaborate further on the surprises we
encountered onsite, so let's just say that we will try to do better
next time and move on.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj