Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

2010-08-29 18:07:36
At 4:03 PM -0500 8/29/10, Mary Barnes wrote:

 My point overall is actually quite simple - none of these things are
 issues if the meetings are held in larger international cities or
 secondary cities where everything is nearby.  We've had plenty of
 meetings in a variety of locations that satisfy that criteria. My
 point has been that those should be the top priorities for planning a
 meeting and the pleasantness of the geographic location, weather,
 tourism opportunities etc. should not be important factors in
 selecting a venue.

I think Mary is right. (I also don't like the attitude in some replies that if anyone had a poor experience with Maastricht it is their own fault for being a dolt.)

--
Randall Gellens