Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

2010-08-28 15:02:43
At 12:29 PM -0500 8/28/10, Mary Barnes wrote:

 As I said in prior posts, I think Maastricht would be a lovely city
 for a vacation/holiday, but it is a very poor choice for a business
 meeting.  And, actually the scattered nature of the hotels made if far
 more difficult to interact with IETF friends than it is when the
 hotels are all close to the venue and there are fewer choices.

Absolutely. A city can be wonderful and charming (and excellent for personal travel) but also a poor choice for an IETF.

--
Randall Gellens