Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

2010-09-13 20:11:46
I'm also irritated by some of the offensiveness in the discussion.

To me, several issues appear to be "accessibility" issues,
even if the number of IETF Meeting participants affected
by them might be rather small.  I think it is not appropriate
to universally apply a 80/20 good-enough principle when it
is about accessibility for human beings.  There are issues
that deserve a little more consideration than "rough consensus".