Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

2010-09-22 14:12:55
At 10:53 AM -0500 9/13/10, Mary Barnes wrote:

 While no venue is perfect the following venues have been exceptional
 in terms of meeting the above two requirements:  Minneapolis, San
 Franciso, Paris, London, Chicago, Hiroshima, Yokohama, Vancouver,
 Seoul

By the way, I happen to be in Minneapolis at the moment (a different group is meeting here), and am reminded of how convenient the venue is. Plus, it's very nice to be here when it isn't cold :-)

--
Randall Gellens