Re: Why ask for IETF Consensus on a WG document?

2011-06-24 15:55:22
On Jun 24, 2011, at 4:46 PM, Doug Barton wrote:

I've been reviewing the WGLC comments. I haven't finished doing so yet,
but so far my impression is that the discussion was both thorough and
well-organized.

You might want to go further back in the archives than just the LC. There was
quite a bit of discussion on both drafts.

I've read some of it, and participated in some of the discussion for -advisory.
   Though my immediate question has been whether the WG really had rough
consensus, and I don't think the other WG discussion matters too much in
gauging that.

Keith