Re: 2119bis

2011-08-31 14:50:48
On Aug 31, 2011, at 3:44 PM, Hector wrote:

I'm having a hard time understanding why you continue to work on the basis
that people "fail to read" essentially implying stupidity in the process.

I work on the basis of "fail to read" because I've seen countless examples of
it.   And stupidity is not the same thing as lack of diligence.

 The Point being that if Tony's I-D has it as it was  shown above, then it
would be incorrect too in its understanding of RFC2119 because non-normative
words are clearly concepts related to a non-required mandate.

As far as I'm concerned, Tony's I-D is a nonstarter, and therefore irrelevant.

Keith