Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

2012-04-23 11:55:04
On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Brian E Carpenter
It's only a "should" but when did you last see WG minutes with a list
of attendees? In the old days of hard copy proceedings, I seem to
remember the blue sheets being included sometimes as the lazy way
of satisfying this rule.

We included the attendees in the minutes for the RTCWEB interim, held
in January of this year:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2012/01/31/rtcweb/minutes/rtcweb.txt

We do not do it for the plenary meetings, because I believed (and I
believe others believed) that the attendee list and blue sheets
together took care of this requirement.  If these need to be
aggregated, then I would personally go back to the "lazy way" you
describe--a scan of the blue sheets included as part of the
proceedings associated with the plenary.  I see no reason for more
state than that.

regards,

Ted Hardie