Re: PowerPoint considered harmful (was Re: Barely literate minutes)

2012-12-02 01:33:52
At 3:19 PM +0900 12/2/12, Randy Bush wrote:

   o if someone wants to float a new idea worth describing, then give
     them five or ten minutes on the agenda to ask others for input,
     no preso/ppt.

Seeing something visual can help people grasp what someone is saying.

 Power corrupts; Powerpoint corrupts absolutely.  -- Vint Cerf

I love that quote of Vint's; it's been in my random sig tag file for *years*

--
Randall Gellens
A "gaffe" occurs not when a politician lies, but when he tells