Re: Mentoring

2013-03-18 14:35:59

        Yes and no.

        I would get rid of all the dots, possible yes.

        The new attendee tag, not sure. May change it for a dot.

        The tags is useful to identify new people and help. A mentor tag or dot
would be useful to people for not thinking that you are a weirdo trying
to make conversation.

        We need to get rid of old traditions if they do not longer apply, but
also we need to subtle identify people willing to help and people that
may need some help.

Regards,
as