Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-13 13:11:40

"Michael" == Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> writes:
    Michael> AS A RESULT, we have 30+ years of the promotion and
    Michael> retention (not getting
    Michael> laid off..) of people from those large vendors as well.

I missed a few words there.

As a result of the fact that we have representation mostly from large
vendors, (some of which did grow from nothing, mind you), there are the
various set of biases that have been inherent in the industry for 30
years in who gets support.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works