Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-15 19:00:57

On Sat, April 13, 2013 8:18 am, Ray Pelletier wrote:

On Apr 13, 2013, at 8:46 AM, Stephen Farrell
<stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>
wrote:

On 04/13/2013 01:09 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
gender bias
"western white guys".

It may be that the latter phrase is a common term in
north America, (I dunno) but fwiw it grates on me at
least.

If the issue we're talking about relates to gender,

That's the question:

Optional question:
Check the block. Male/Female

  Under the belief of "garbage in, garbage out", I tend to lie on
these sorts of repugnant questions. I invite others to join me.
The more suspect the quality of the data, the less value it has.

  Dan.