Re: IETF Meeting in South America

2013-05-23 21:38:27
I think we will have new challenges to be defined. New opportunities for
change that can stimulate, for example, the coming of researchers
immersed in universities and / or research centers, not yet
participating in the IETF. Maybe they can not submit drafts, but can
contribute to foster the knowledge of those who produce drafts or
working as reviewers. Regarding the participation in discussions of the
mailing lists, I think that they might be involved with reasonable
intensity, ideas, and knowledge.

The IETF can create new types of publications other than RFCs (calling
attention to the debate about in diversity and erica lists).

Perhaps the IETF should and can change (not where it has always been a
success) to capture new people.

Julião