Re: More participation from under-represented regions (was: IETF Meeting in South America)

2013-05-27 01:21:17
Hi Abdussalam,
At 16:38 26-05-2013, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
I think they SHOULD have, and all of us should do the same, because
IETF will expand and become stronger by increasing participants from
ALL Internet community regions. The answers also based on IETF vesion.

The question was about what was done in the past. It is not about what the IESG or IAB is doing or could do in future.