Re: More participation from under-represented regions

2013-05-27 17:28:18
Hi Scott,

They know RFCs => they read, learn and understand.

If they have problems, have any restrictions or see any gap on the
content of the RFCs, I don't know, unfortunately.

What I said is that they do not know the processes involved in the
production of what they read. In other words, they do not know the IETF.

But this is not a general rule! Occurs with much people. I don't have
the slightest idea how many would.

Best Regards,

Julião