Re: More participation from under-represented regions

2013-05-27 21:08:42

Great job Julião, thanks for sharing.

-Jorge

On May 27, 2013, at 8:34 PM, Juliao Braga
<juliao(_at_)braga(_dot_)eti(_dot_)br> wrote:

Thank you, Jorge.

I did this when I wrote a article about IETF, in Portuguese, named "The
ISOC, the IETF and the Internet Infrastructure:
http://ii.blog.br/2013/01/03/a-isoc-o-ietf-e-a-infraestrutura-da-infraestrutura-da-internet/

and, also in Portuguese, "Understanding RFCs:
http://ii.blog.br/2013/02/03/entendendo-rfcs/

Julião