Re: More participation from under-represented regions

2013-05-28 20:15:34
Hi Edwin,

On 5/26/13, Edwin A. Opare <aeopare(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
{...}

To elicit participation from the under-represented regions, the
universities are a sure starting point, then a lot more industry-focused
awareness creation by the ISOC local Chapters.

  I fully agree with you that universities might be an excellent starting point.
  I wonder if you have some ideas to shares in how to do this.

Thanks,

--
Regards,

Edwin

Alejandro Acosta,

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Melinda Shore