Re: More participation from under-represented regions

2013-05-28 20:51:04
Just one, Alejandro, here in Brazil:

Next July, 23-26 in Maceio, Brazil will be held the 13o. CSBC (the main
annual meeting of SBC - Brazilian Computer Society. A big meeting!).

I sent an e-mail to coordinators, requesting a BoF to talk about the
IETF and ISOC Fellowships.

If they approve a space, I'll inform the ISOC-BR about it. I'll be there
and I can provide the necessary information. But can be others.

Also, the Vice-President of the SBC (Lisandro Granville Zambenedetti -
granville(_at_)inf(_dot_)ufrgs(_dot_)br) was at IETF 86 in Orlando, and
therefore knows
the IETF. Additionally the IETF could talk with Lisandro to joint
actions in universities and research centers in Brazil. I think the
ISOC-BR could do this contact, if necessary.

Juliao