Re: IETF Meeting in South America

2013-05-29 05:52:58
ICANN constituencies, mission and participants are way different than IETF
and an important number of folks receive financial support to participate.

I believe the discussion is not really about if Buenos Aires is the right
location or not but if by meeting in a particular region that will drive
more engagement and participation from the people from that region.

-J

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Patrik Fältström <paf(_at_)frobbit(_dot_)se>