Re: IETF Meeting in South America

2013-05-24 13:09:01

        Depending on how the IETF in BA is scheduled, it may be possible or not
to make it before or after of a regional meeting such as LACNIC, LACTLD
or LACNOG.

        I guess the best bet is for the third meeting of the year (IETF is
around the beginning of November, LACNOG/LACNIC are around the end or
middle October).

as