Re: 6tsch BoF

2013-08-03 16:24:12
 "In the case of a WG-forming BOF, it seems to me that a nucleus
  of people willing and competent to do the work, and a good set of
  arguments why the work needs to be done and how it will make the
  Internet better, are more important than any kind of numbers game."

That one sentence covers all the points which are relevant.  It's an Area
Director decision.  It does not require consensus or any kind of number
game.

Well, where the hum is useful here (and why I prefer to use raised
hands for this particular point) is that, while I don't much care what
the *numbers* are, I very much *do* care if there are objections, and
I need to hear what those objections are.  That's critical.  For that,
I need to have those with the objections willing to be identified and
to tell me what the issues are.

Barry, being an AD and all.