Protecting the disclosure of the identity (was: Loud humming is subject to cultural bias)

2013-08-01 19:10:10
Hi Andy,
At 09:26 01-08-2013, Andy Bierman wrote:
I meant that it is difficult to remain anonymous when the
email to the WG has your email address in it.

Agreed.

Perhaps you can point me to the RFC 2026 text (or other RFC)
that says something about protecting the disclosure of the identity
of the person expressing agreement or disagreement with
some question asked in a WG meeting.

I read RFC 2026 quickly. I did not find any text about protecting the disclosure of the identity of a person. I read another RFC which was about a WG meeting. It states that there are requirements for disclosure of conflicts of interest. I did not find any text about protecting the disclosure of the identity of the person.

Regards,
-sm