Re: Community Feedback: IETF Trust Agreement Issues

2013-08-05 08:21:58
+1

Tobias Gondrom

Paul Hoffman <paul(_dot_)hoffman(_at_)vpnc(_dot_)org> wrote:
On Aug 5, 2013, at 4:08 AM, Olaf Kolkman <olaf(_at_)NLnetLabs(_dot_)nl> wrote:

Does the community feel these are reasonable reasons to update the
trust agreement?

The answer to that question is: yes. It seems reasonable to open up
the agreement in order to fulfill its purpose in reasonable, effective,
and pragmatic ways.

I would expect the trust to come back with a proposal once there
seems to be consensus that the the agreement should be opened. My
requirement would be that that proposal reflects that the Trust will
deal with the assets in a way that is sensible and serves community
needs.

+1

--Paul Hoffman