Re: Rude responses (sergeant-at-arms?)

2013-08-27 19:29:58
Hi Phillip,
At 15:53 27-08-2013, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
What I found incredibly rude was when an AD and Working Group chair actually hissed when I gave my company name at the mic.

I submitted draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis During the discussions (see thread at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/diversity/current/msg00201.html )about the draft it was suggested there should be consequences of not following the code of conduct. What action would you suggest against:

 (i)  the Area Director in a case such as the above?

 (ii) the Working Group chair in a case such as the above?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy