RE: Internet standardisation remains unilateral

2013-10-21 21:48:13
Michel Py wrote:
But too many French are entrenched in an anti-American
culture that refuses to learn English.

Martin Vigoureux wrote:
Could you elaborate on how much is "too many"?

One. Pouzin is tilting at windmills. Whatever his agenda is, he's acting
like a crying baby (or a politician) and expecting to get back some
visibility by putting the blame on the IETF, (as we all know a
subversive agent of the "Great Satan" the US). I'm with Stephane here:
I'm allergic to BS. And I'm with Jorge too: instead of whining, do
something.

Why not having standard bodies operating in Basque or Catalan (two minor
dialects in the South of France) while we're at it? This is ridiculous.

Recently on the FRnOG mailing list we had another troll whining about
the RIPE-NCC documents being in English. I say to both: get a life.
There is nothing more global than the Internet, and whether you like it
or not the language is English. Adapt or go do something else.

Michel.