Project Proposal: DNS Licensing Look UP - AntiSpam and IP licensing Lookup Additions as text records in DNS

2013-11-18 15:54:31
Folks

There is a need to be able to publish a NO, I DONT WANT YOUR CRAP, DONT EVEN SEND ME THE FIRST EMAIL, and based on a number of other refusals by the IESG and IETF Management (based on demands from parties who's sales of filters may be impacted) has refused to take a formal project to 'provide additions to DNS to allow for the publication of IP Licensing and US/Contact Information for those domains.

What I am saying is that this IETF policy specifically is the reason so much spam exists... Meaning the IETF itself has created and maintains that SPAM ENABLEMENT as a fraud against the public

If this bothers you - PROVE ME WRONG... Open a project to allow the publication of IP Licensing, Use Aceess and Circuit level Policy Statements about any or all of the clients served...

Todd Glassey