Re: Project Proposal: DNS Licensing Look UP - AntiSpam and IP licensing Lookup Additions as text records in DNS

2013-11-19 18:17:48
On 11/19/2013 4:08 PM, Ted Lemon wrote:
On Nov 19, 2013, at 5:59 PM, Mark Andrews<marka(_at_)isc(_dot_)org>  wrote:
>If you don't want spam

We have an existence proof that this is the wrong way to approach the problem

We have many existence proofs for many really bad anti-spam proposals and we've had them for nearly two decades.

There is never any benefit in threads like these.

Anyone with a proposal needs to first pass the well-established filter developed by Cory Doctorow:

   http://craphound.com/spamsolutions.txt

d/
--
Dave Crocker