Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

2013-11-18 20:53:20
The website and this effort at this time has as much substance as denoted
on the archive of the email list
http://community.1net.org/pipermail/discuss/

I subscribed to the list and sent a message and yet waiting for a response,
seems that not even the ones who created it are subscribed.

It doesn't matter if this is just starting and is in state of flux, unless
we are looking at something that is not the "official" site given that this
particular domain has been registered in 2004 when IG was not even in the
important topics list, the way it looks and works as it is shows a total
lack of competence and it has been several months since the Montevideo i*
fest.

It does not look serious, it does not look legit, it does not speak well
about whoever has the fat fingers on it. If ICANN is behind this, it is
preposterous that after collecting hundreds of millions of dollars they
came out with that site.

I'm looking forward for a reply to my message Andrew, on that list :-)

Cheers
Jorge

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Andrew Sullivan