Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

2013-11-19 11:18:59
Hi Dave,
At 08:09 19-11-2013, Dave Crocker wrote:
Again, please focus on the questions and concerns that created this thread. There have been many conversation, announcements, documents, meetings, etc. about Internet governance. Most have been motivated by well-meaning people seeking good outcomes.

The concern discussed on the thread was that, if I can use some words from one of your messages, the web site raises the "question of credibility any effort this lofty risks by showing such a basic lack of vetting skills". As mentioned above, there has been many announcements, meetings, etc. about Internet governance and most of them were motivated by well-meaning people. I am not aware of any positive outcome out of any of the efforts.

So, how is that reference relevant to the current thread, and how is a person supposed to be able to know that it is relevant?

It would be difficult for a person to determine whether the reference is relevant or not.

Regards,
-sm