Re: Agenda, security, and monitoring

2014-02-02 14:38:52

A. Even people like we engineers (just look at your message) is unaware
of the good software that is out there

B. It is not supported by Microsoft/Outlook out of the box

Hi, Outlook 365 user here, signing my mail with S/MIME, no plugins or
anything needed. Where¹s all the rest of the signed mail?

Of course, getting the fripping cert into Outlook was quite exciting, and
involved sending at least one crash report to Microsoft. Perhaps there are
other issues, some of which may even have been discussed to death over the
past 15 years.

R¹s,
John