Re: Overlays and encapsulations (was Re: Engineering discussions )

2014-03-09 19:51:27
Joel,

(top-posting the response)
I think the meta-data, for lack of a better term, is really the inner
recipient or service.   If we want to think of that as the identity, we
can, but I don't think it's just a locator/identity split.  It feels like
it's also being used for scaling, privacy, and even technology convergence.

Alia

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Joel M. Halpern