Re: IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

2014-03-23 08:51:28
On Sunday, March 23, 2014, Eggert, Lars wrote:

My suggestion would be that the current web logs are mined in order to
identify the elements that are most commonly interacted with by site
visitors, and we focus on making them easily usable on small screens.

IMHO, the Most important web element for visitors which IETF MUST choose
carefully is the latest news/events content and its updating method.

PS: For the datatracker, which has much more interaction options, this
will both be more difficult and more important.

I think that active participants don't want to develop data tracker for
now, because it will need a good plan.