Re: (DMARC) We've been here before, was Why mailing lists

2014-04-17 15:39:25
On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Pete Resnick
<presnick(_at_)qti(_dot_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>wrote:

On 4/17/14 7:29 AM, John R Levine wrote:

Now I'm totally confused.  How does that help me as a sender distinguish
between a good mailing list that is resending real mail from Yahoo and an
evil mailing list that is sending phishes?

We're now *way* into technical discussion. Let's take those to
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc shall we?

Just sent you the formal request for a non-WG mailing list, so as Ned
suggests (and I agree) the discussion can be separate.

-MSK