Re: (DMARC) How a whitelist would work, was Why mailing lists

2014-04-18 07:30:56
Yeah.  It's clear from the DMARC summary reports I'm getting that the big mail
systems already have a pretty good idea of where the mailing lists are,

They know about big lists. Maybe even IETF lists. But do they know about
sandelman.ca? Do they know about @irtf.org?

Based on the DMARC reports I get (which are quite useful, independent of the policy stuff), I'm fairly sure they know about my tiny lists.

I really don’t like specs that work well only for large companies.

Of course.  Who's suggesting that, other than perhaps Yahoo?

Regards,