Re: the ancient location question, was IETF-91 Question

2014-08-12 20:41:10
why does it not work for you?   are you being prevented from participating in
multiple areas?

or do you want to kill the organization effectiveness because you want to
optimize your travel schedule?

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.

On 12August2014Tuesday, at 16:20, Brian E Carpenter