Re: the ancient location question, was IETF-91 Question

2014-08-12 17:03:05
On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:55 PM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:
Obviously all other things being equal, I’d rather be in Hawaii than
Minneapolis.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would vastly prefer to be in
Minneapolis.  It's closer, cheaper, more conducive to work, and the
food is better.

+1

Legend has it that there was once a meeting in Hawaii, and nothing got
done.  The beach and all that.

Don't underestimate the value of "cheap", something Minneapolis has in spades.