Re: the ancient location question, was IETF-91 Question

2014-08-12 17:09:31

On Aug 13, 2014, at 12:55 AM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:

Obviously all other things being equal, I�d rather be in Hawaii than
Minneapolis.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would vastly prefer to be in
Minneapolis.  It's closer, cheaper, more conducive to work, and the
food is better.

Distance, cost and work are among the “other things”. I’d also prefer to be in
Minneapolis. If I’m going to be stuck in conference rooms and miss out on the
city I’m in, I’d rather miss out on Minneapolis or Phoenix, than on Honolulu or
Paris.