Re: IETF registration fee increase from 2015

2014-10-01 19:27:05
Actually bringing up W3C is good.

Now I know how to pitch going to IETF 81

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Mary Barnes
<mary(_dot_)h(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Eric Burger
<eburger(_at_)cs(_dot_)georgetown(_dot_)edu>
wrote:

On Oct 1, 2014, at 2:25 PM, Mary Barnes