RE: IETF registration fee increase from 2015

2014-10-02 06:57:37
So, we should “punish” people/companies that actually contribute by writing
drafts?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Regards,

Christer

From: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Abdussalam
Baryun
Sent: 2. lokakuuta 2014 14:10
To: Ray Pelletier
Cc: Dave Crocker; Chris Griffiths; IETF Discussion
Subject: Re: IETF registration fee increase from 2015

I think we should increase the participation  fees on companies also.  If
company X is authoring 5 IETF-drafts with same individual author, I think they
should pay more money than a company having two IETF-drafts with same
individual author. Therefore, no extra payment on individuals that author more
drafts but extra payments from their companies, otherwise their name should not
be part of the first page of the draft/RFC.