Re: Unhelpful draft names

2015-03-09 17:52:34
There is some very good information in the Tao of the IETF.  See Section 6.3
for this topic.  it might be beefed up, but the major points are there.

Russ

On Mar 9, 2015, at 4:58 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

I will agree on that convention Š but to be honest, didn¹t heard about
that before Š

It may happen that more and more new folks are contributing and this is
not being encouraged in the newcomer talks, slide sets, etc. ?

Of course the alternative is to enforce it via an RFC, I guess in the
general area. It may be seen as too much, but if the convention has been
there already, I don¹t think is too much work neither too difficult to
make it happen quickly ?

Regards,
Jordi