Re: Unhelpful draft names

2015-03-09 23:19:51

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 16:15 +1300 Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I worried about that before sending my note, but decided that
an invented example was not persuausive. If there's a fault,
it's "ours" for not making the convention a bit more apparent
to newcomers. That's what needs fixing.

+1

And, of course, a modification to the tool that would explain
the convention and ask "are you sure" (as I think you and John
Levine suggested), would provide the desired education without
giving anyone an excuse to feel beaten up on.

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:45 +0900 Randy Bush