Re: DMARC stuff

2015-10-22 14:30:55
On Thu, 22 Oct 2015, Dave Crocker wrote:

On 10/22/2015 12:41 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
1) IETF is accepting messages from subscribers with MX which are
Blacklisted.

There are many blacklists.  Some are well run.  Some less so.

I'll suggest that any effort that goes down the path of providing
abuse-related directions to IETF ops staff needs to develop a detailed
policy specification -- including citing the abuse information lists to
be consulted -- that there can be review and consensus on exactly what
is to be done.

+1 on Dave's suggestion. I've had to fight through issues caused by
poorly run blacklists. I'd be very concerned about any proposal to
make binary reject decisions based on any blacklist not controlled
by the IETF.

Dave Morris