Re: DMARC stuff

2015-10-23 02:51:17
On 10/22/2015 8:27 PM, John R Levine wrote:

the effort is nascent.  the specifications have only just been released.

That's certainly true, but it's pretty clear that the DMARC crowd wants
to make it work so we mailing list users stop hating on them.

That is nice, but does not affect my recommendation, which is predicated
on a simple rule:

     When seeking to solve immediate issues, use existing, tested tools.
 /Do not rely on anything that is in the pipeline because you have
cannot have any reliable knowledge of when it will be operationally viable./

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking