Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

2016-05-23 12:26:36

On May 17, 2016, at 3:19 PM, Adam Roach <adam(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com> wrote:
But to be clear: I will almost certainly forgo attending a meeting at which
any of my GLBTQ colleagues felt unwelcome. I would actively encourage others
to adopt the same stance. Whether this forms a barrier to a successful
meeting is up for debate; however, It would almost certainly be a setback for
the working groups I chair.

+1

I, too, will forgo any meeting that some of our colleagues feel would be unsafe
for them to attend based on their race, religion, gender, sexual preference or
gender expression.

Margaret